Masailand Safari Lodge is a beautifully accommodation situated in “Arusha,” one of Tanzania’s most important cities, at a base boasting a spectacular view of Mount Meru. As a result, you may enjoy one of Tanzania’s most beautiful views just outside your door. Kilimanjaro International Airport is about 45 minutes away, while Nairobi, Kenya, is only 6 hours away.
In addition, Mount Kilimanjaro is 116.5 km away, Ngorongoro Crater is 191 km away, and the Serengeti is 348 km away. The Masailand Safari Lodge, Arusha is unquestionably, the Northern Tanzania Safari Circuit‘s entry point. Masailand Safari Lodge is situated on a hill where nine cottages are located. It is surrounded by a magnificent environment with lovely gardens and vegetation. A beautiful view of Mount Meru on the horizon to the east and the Kisongo valleys across the countryside may be enjoyed from any of the 54 rooms, 18 of which are executive suites.
The amenities in every room include air conditioning, large bathrooms, tea and coffee makers, flat-screen televisions, Wi-Fi, and a minibar. The windows in the rooms have double glazing for a quiet and restful stay. Conference facilities, a gym, a sauna, and a swimming pool are just a few of the amenities Masailand provides for free to those who stay there.
MASAILAND SAFARI LODGE ACCOMMODATION
The Arusha Masailand Safari Resort features free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, and a sun terrace. The on-site restaurant is open to visitors. On-site private parking is cost-free. This hotel’s rooms all include TVs and air conditioning. For your convenience, a seating space is included in some units. There is a kettle in the space. There is a private bathroom in every room. A hairdryer and complimentary toiletries are provided for your convenience. There is a gift shop on the premises. The property is 4 kilometers away from Arusha Airport.
Tourists and visitors will enjoy this 4-bedroom hotel. It contains a number of features that will ensure your comfort. The laundry, breakfast, kitchen, and a number of additional amenities are among these. This property has a good star rating and over 27 reviews with an average rating of 3.5. Looking for lodging when visiting Arusha? Consider staying at this hotel on your next visit, whether it is for business or pleasure; you will undoubtedly enjoy it. The Arusha Masailand Safari Lodge is well furnished and has all important amenities.
MASAILAND SAFARI LODGE ROOMS
Deluxe Room: A queen-sized bed is in the 16.8 square meter Deluxe Room. A TV, a minibar, a coffee maker, a balcony, and a Wi-Fi internet connection.
Executive Room: The Executive Suite is 133 square meters in size and features two bathrooms, a living area, and a private balcony. Wi-Fi internet access; a refrigerator; air conditioning; a minibar; a safe; a TV; and a coffee maker.
Family Room: Family room of 133 square meters in size, with four connected rooms and four bathrooms. A sitting area, two queen-sized beds, and two king-sized beds. Private balcony, wireless internet connection, coffee machine, bathtub, TV, and air conditioning.
FAQ’s ABOUT MASAILAND SAFARI LODGE
Is this Masailand Safari Lodge pet-friendly for guests?
- Pets are not permitted on the premises. To find out what other visitors had to say during their stay on this accommodation, read the reviews on TripAdvisor.
What time is check-in and check-out at Masailand Safari Lodge?
- Masailand Safari Lodge has an 11:00 a.m. check-in time and a 10:00 a.m. check-out time. Nevertheless, the guest and the owner or manager of this property may occasionally agree to an early check-in or a late check-out.
Does the Masailand Safari Lodge have a swimming pool?
- Indeed, there is a pool at this Masailand Safari Resort.
How much does it cost per night to stay in the Masailand Safari Lodge?
- The Masailand Safari Lodge’s best rates start at $150 per night and include everything you could possibly need, including air conditioning, a designated smoking area, wheelchair accessibility, internet, laundry, parking, a pool, a balcony or terrace, breakfast, child friendliness, a hot tub, and all other amenities. No matter if you are traveling alone, in a group, with loved ones, or even with a pet, RBO can match you with the ideal lodging to thrill while on Tanzania Safaris.
Is Masailand Safari Lodge a family-friendly place to stay?
- This property is regarded as family-friendly according to the reviews of visitors who ever stayed here and information we have gathered from the owner. Families have given this hotel positive reviews or recommended it as family-friendly based on guests’ recommendations. The hotel has said that kids are welcome, according to the owner or manager. To find out more, please check the details about the property’s suitability for your family or contact it directly.
Is the Masailand Safari Lodge wheelchair accessible or offer services for disabled guests?
- According to data from the accommodation management, a wheelchair may be accessible at the Masailand Safari Resort. Also mentioned as being available at the facility is an elevator.
What is the minimum night stay policy for the Masailand Safari Lodge?
- According to information provided by the hotel management, the Masailand Safari Lodge’s policy on overnight stays is a one-day limit. Visitors are advised that the minimum stay policy may change depending on the season or availability and may be at the owner’s or manager’s discretion while on Arusha wildlife Safaris.
What cancellation policy is in place for Masailand Safari Lodge?
Details of the Masailand Safari Lodge’s cancellation policy, as stated by the owner or manager, are as follows: No Fee to Cancel Visitors are advised that depending on seasonality, availability, or current travel restrictions, the cancellation policy may change. Also, this policy may change, so customers should confirm it before making a reservation. Nonetheless, the guest and the owner or manager of this property may occasionally negotiate an early check-in or a late check-out.